“Very good breakfast”
Review of Orchid Isle Cafe - CLOSED

Orchid Isle Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had breakfast here, and the eggs and fresh fruit were very good. Coffee was fresh and hot. The interior is cute. The atmosphere was friendly, casual and relaxed. Very clean. My friend left her purse here by mistake. They kept it until the next morning, and it was returned untouched. THANKS!!

1  Thank MidwestFamily63

Reviewed April 9, 2013

On the road south, we stopped for a light breakfast and enjoyed the visit. Good coffee, small variety of breakfast items -- however, met our need. Small back deck offers views and geckos -- very cute. Friendly staff and great service.

1  Thank Mary K
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Our family of four stopped here for a fresh tasty lunch of quiche and sandwiches. Everything was just delicious and the service was quick and friendly. Little patio outside would make a nice spot for morning coffee.

1  Thank LJCollier67
Reviewed January 11, 2013

When I got there, they were closing. They closed at 2:00 p.m. However, thanks to them, I was able to discover the Coffee Shack. I'll definitely try the Orchid Isle Cafe. By the way, they are selling the business. I show it in the local newspaper. We were looking to buy property on the Big Island and saw the ad.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have stopped here a couple of times. This is really a small, intimate coffee cafe with a great view from the back porch. It also has one internet computer you can rent time on; my compute had crashed on this trip, and the server Nicole signed me into her account so I could finish what I was doing. So kind of her ( and she had great tattoos, too!)

Coffee,light snacks, and light lunch were great, as always

1  Thank rcftommay