“Seconds...”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Boston
“Seconds...”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We went back twice. Delish! Poke Burger awesome, as was the chocolate pudding. Tip: Listen out for the local bugs after dusk!

Visited July 2013

“Friendly, excellent food, service and view.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We went to Annie's on our way home from a long day at volcanoes national park. You could smell the aroma of the burgers from the parking lot, and it drew us right in. As soon as we walked through the door, we were greeted by a cheerful and courteous staff who seated us immediately at a table with a breathtaking view. The extensive menu had something for everyone. Our waiter was both cool and friendly. Our food was served in a reasonable amount of time and was delicious. We would definitely come back and we reccomend it to anyone who wants a tasty burger with quality beer.

• Visited July 2013
Kerrville, Texas
“Excellent burgers and beer”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

If you love beef, don't miss the guacamole burger and the red potato salad made with sweet potatoes. Veggie offerings are excellent as well, as is the selection of beers and non-alcoholic beverages. An appropriate restaurant for the entire family. And I love the wall art!

Toronto, Canada
“Tasty, friendly service”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

and killer desserts. The three of us shared a piece of chocolate cheesecake, and a huge chocolate chip cookie dipped in an amazing chocolate pudding! We had the garlic basil fries with our meal and ordered an extra side order. Burger was big enough for my husband and I to share. Our daughter manged happily on a chicken burger. Good food, laid back friendly vibe.

Visited July 2013
“I agree with 24Bowmore, it's hyped and overprized”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

When you have to pay almost 15 dollar per burger, you expect something special. But after a few bites my husband looked at me and said 'honey, I like your burgers better'. Futher more the fries where almost cold and soft, the coleslaw was not my taste (to much selery seed).

So after reading other reviews here, the one getting close to mine opinion is the one of 24Bowmore. Further more I saw a review who noticed the prizes increases 40% since last year! So in my opinion over prized and hyped. Hyped probably because they use grass fed meat and local grown veggies. But if you look at the end product, it's mediocre at best

• Visited July 2013