“Lots of unique hand made items, many hawaii made items too!”

Blue Ginger Gallery
Ranked #4 of 9 Shopping in Kealakekua
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This is a great Hawaii art gallery to visit. There are about 50 paintings, 100 hand carved items, and jewelry! Plus there is a parking lot across the street and one behind the building next door! There are a bunch of great stores here in this strip. You can easily make a morning of shopping here.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The Blue Ginger Gallery has every gift you could imagine perfect for people visiting and locals in need of a great gift. The gallery just off the highway bright blue you will never miss it. Plus you never forget it once you walk in. Jill Meyers the owner of the Blue Ginger Gallery is an exceptional talented artist herself. Jill has a wide selection of her handmade jewelry, paintings on silk and post cards plus many more. I love visiting the gallery there is so much to look at you almost need to come again and again. Each time I visit there is something new.
What is great about this galley is she hosts many of the local artists work from paintings, sculptures, pottery, glass art, post cards, clothes and jewelry etc a real taste of the talent on the Big Island of Hawaii. You will surely find a great gift for anyone in mind here. There is also wide arrange of art work brought in from around the world. The staff is exceptionally nice and willing to help. A lady named Jean helped me pick out a gift for my mom. She went out of her way helping me think of ideas and price ranges I could afford. I really felt important and taken care of as soon as I walked in. I love that I felt so welcome it makes me want to come back to the gallery and visit the people that make it such a great place. Jill and her staff are very knowable about the islands plants, wildlife and things to see and do, they will gladly answer any questions you might have on your travels. Jill’s talents and hard work make this galley a great place to stop and visit and you will be welcomed with a big smile. This gallery captures the essence of Hawaii’s talented artists who live there.

BlueGingerGallery, Owner at Blue Ginger Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Aloha and Mahalo, I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to my Blue Ginger Gallery, I am very happy to hear that you found gifts that satisfied your needs! It is always joyful to get feedback like this, it makes my heart sing with delite! All my hard work is worth every minute. :-) E`Komo Mai, you are always welcome. Aloha! Jill Ami Meyers

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I visited the Blue Ginger Gallery in Kona, Hawaii. I was looking for unique gifts for my business associates and family for the Holiday's. And I found the perfect gallery. The Blue Ginger Gallery.

It's a beautiful Blue Building with a bright Yellow roof. A Very magical place. Some call it a spiritual gallery loaded with unique gifts for the whole family.

I visited with the owner Jill Ami Meyers who I found to be truelly a real living artist and a Hawaii Treasure. She has a beautiful smile and a very happy person. Very pleasant to visit her gallery.

Jilli was very helpful in helping me select the perfect gift's for my special friends, family and associates. I definately chose the right place to spur on the local artist economy! Spent a fortune but was really well worth it. I know everyone is going to be very happy with their unique gifts I brought home.

Great original Art & Glass jewelry, Custom hand crafted jewelry by local artist. Many hand made in Hawaii gifts. Great Original local art paintings. Unique gift cards and post cards and Wooden Mask's too.

Some Very outrageous modern art. As good as anything I have seen in New York, LA, Paris, France or Tokyo.

Unique Hand made Art. Hand made plates and pottery. The Goddess Pele plates are unque.

Many Koa wood bowl carvings. Dolphins, Honus, and very Unique Sarongs.

Very comfortable womens clothing for Kona, and Men's Aloha shirts too for Kona, Hawaii weather.

I bought a Jill Ami Meyers Hand made and designed silk dress that is one of a kind in the world. I know women love her silk and sexy clothes. There was another woman traveller from Europe who bought 3 silk outfits!

A true destination gallery when visiting the big island. Kona, Hawaii.

I noticed many travellers from Japan, Gernamy and the USA and even China.

I rate this as one of the best gallery's in all of the Hawaiian islands.

Wonderful sales associates Jean & Celeste. And "Ginger" the BG Gallery Kitty. She is cute.

I thought the prices were A Great Value compared to any other gallery I visited. Everything is Hand made.

The place to shop and support the local artist of Kona, Hawaii.

My women friends from California say this is their ultimate best fun gallery in all of Hawaii.

Especially Kona, Hawaii. The Place to shop for unique travellers.

You will love this Blue Ginger Gallery:)

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This place is fabulous - a real gem! I must have spent hours here, and came out with a lot of unique treasures. Soft and shiny silk, artistically and lovingly handpainted by the shop's owner, really nice souvenirs (not the usual, touristy kind of stuff) and many unique local things. Hemp coffee filters, immune boost tinctures, artisan crafted and carved wood - too much to mention. It filled me with joy just to be here.

I look forward to my next visit in December! Until then - Malama Pono!

Reviewed July 19, 2008

Feast your senses and treat your wallet at this elegant and eclectic gift gallery. Owners David Bever and Jill Ami Meyers-Bever have carefully selected fine artisan glass, pottery, fabric arts, and more for this gem of a shop. We were delighted by their very reasonably priced imports including teak furniture and household goods. They also will work with you on shopping. If you want a distinctive keepsake for your boss, in-laws, or yourself, skip the souvenier booths and enjoy the drive to Blue Ginger (see a coffee farm on the way and make it a full afternoon)!

1  Thank Suburbanite_FL