This is a nice house on lovely grounds with a nice pool. However, it does have some drawbacks:
1. We arrived and found there was not the customary "Welcome Book" with directions on how things work, where to go, etc. We didn't really need the "where to go" bit since we've been coming to HPP for years. But there was no info on how to connect to WiFi. Called the management company and they were able to find the code, but if we'd been any later in the day arriving we'd have been out of luck. Seems trivial, I know. But these days... Also asked about the garage since the house has one - but it was locked and no remote was in evidence. Management representative didn't know; offered to check and call back. Never heard from him again. The "secure parking" in the description consists of a canopy next to the garage.
2. The property description said there is an office. The office is locked. I see this has now been removed from the description. Didn't need it - just was surprised it had been so glowingly mentioned.
3. The property is really poorly equipped. There are no drinking glasses, there was no salt, pepper, sugar (we're used to stocking up on some stuff, but really, that's pretty basic stuff. No diswasher detergent either -- but they want you to wash the dishes before you leave (?).
4. Bedrooms are truly minimally furnished - just a bed. No nightstand. No place for luggage except on the floor.
5. Bedsheet on one of the beds was stained. Ugh!
6.Carpet in the dining area has a strand that has come unraveled. About 6"-8" long. You can see it vaguely in the lower right of photo 14. No big deal - but it really should be taken care of.
This property would get 5 stars if it weren't for the above. They could easily be taken care of at minimal expense. I would only recommend this to a friend if they knew about the deficiencies and could accept them. It has much potential, as they say.