“Mahalo for a Great Breakfast”

Hawaiian Style Cafe
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Waimea
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The Hawaiian Style Cafe is known for the size of the meals served - they are huge. They are also well-prepared and served by a very friendly staff. We've eaten at Hawaiian Style every time we visit the Big Island, and I have no doubt that we will whenever we're in the neighborhood again. The food is worth the visit, but it is the feeling of Hawaiian hospitality that has won us over.

There are newer reviews for Hawaiian Style Cafe

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Incredible selections, fair pricing & excellent service. The pancakes are larger than the plate served on, & my wife had a prok & potato hash that she loved. A refreshing change from several other places we ate at while on the island. A little hard to find, but worth turning around for.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

comfort breakfast foods and more than you can handle! the portions are awesomely big, totally fresh, when you're wanting a quality diner type experience they do it right here without any pretense. saddle up, get some coffee and dig in!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

My wife and I ate at the Hawaiian Style Cafe on Saturday morning, October 27, 2012. I had the "internet Loco Moco", which is Spam (Internet, get it?), white rice, an egg over easy, and brown gravy. It may sound crazy, but I really enjoyed it! With a hot cup of coffee and great service, it was a great way to start the day.

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

It was great all the way around. Yummy breakfast, very reasonable and efficient service. We didn't know the process and didn't realize there were. Couple people waiting and just waltzed in and sat at the counter- I was appropriately chastised once the gentleman who was assisting with the seating realized what happened- we were as to keep our seats as a couple more opened up so the couple waiting was also able to be seated. My only suggestion is they put a sign on the door about signing up so this could be avoided in the future.