“NY Style Pizza in Waimea” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Honolulu, Hawaii
“NY Style Pizza in Waimea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

James and his team make some great pizza and its worth all the costs. We routinely pick up 2 pies, and either bring our own beer in and eat at the pizzeriea, or go home and grind on it! Thanks James!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Lightningpao

Honokaa, Hawaii
“Really Good Pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Fairly new in our area. Called my order in ahead. It was hot and ready as promised. Fresh local ingredients, nice tasty thin crust. We got half pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, olive and the other half spinach, tomatoes, olives and mushrooms. The pepperoni was those tiny kind which we really like and the sausage was ground up instead of those giant chewy chunks. The tomatoes were small local cherry variety and very good...even the spinach was finely chopped which makes it easier to eat and I bet easier to spread as well. We are so glad to have another option in Waimea for delicious fresh pizza! I am sure their other menu items will be just as wonderful.... can't wait to go back. $21 for a super large and worth every penny. No Dominoes corporate pizza for us!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TravelingTina54
Waimea, Hawaii
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I've heard from friends about this place a must try food joint. I went today by accident. I was actually heading to grab some sushi and saw they had pizza and calzones ready made. I figure why not heard great things about this place lets change plans and grab pizza and calzones for lunch. Wow!! Let me tell you that my wife and I fully enjoyed our lunch today. Picked up a menu and we will be back for sure!!

• Visited August 2013