Open today: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
we came back to Makana for a 3rd or 4th time because we enjoyed the time before

my wife and I came back because we really enjoyed our prior trips and this one was just as good or... read more

Reviewed today
thekuhls2019
Very nice experience with really engaged crew

the trip was really nice. Crew is very engaged to tell you a lot about the environment and the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
susannes286
Vienna, Austria

Recommended experiences in and around Waimea
from $197.00
from $173.77
from $100.00
1,307 results
All reviews sea caves boat tour napali coast great tour captain and crew spinner dolphins person boat afternoon tour sandwiches larger boat sea life brownie roller coaster great boat recommend this trip highlight of our trip these guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My mom and I loved our tour on Makana. We liked the option of a 12 seater, more private boat. We saw several dolphins and were able to go inside sea caves. Our snorkeling spot had plenty of fish to see as well.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Best part of my entire trip. I signed up for the smaller boat for 12 people and I definetly thinkg it’s the way to go. Loved my tour guides A’a and Cam— got us there and back safely and also caught a lot of air on the way back. Both were very knowledgeable and friendly. They took us into mutiple caves, under a waterfall, and snorkeling.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful outing. We did the morning tour, which I would recommend for two reasons. 1. The sun in the middle of the day can be intense. 2. There's a better chance of less cloud cover on the mountain side earlier in the day.
We chose the smaller boat, Makana. Capt A'a and Cam were awesome. They thoroughly reviewed important safety rules and concerns before we left. They have an abundant knowledge of the island and it's history and were full of stories to keep us entertained.
Being able to see the Napali coast from the water is amazing. It truly leaves you in awe.
Since we were on the smaller boat, we were able to go into some of the smaller caves and grottos that the bigger boats can't.
Snorkeling was great, nice reef to swim with sea turtles, numerous fish and eels.
Had some lunch after snorkeling before heading back.
We hit some choppy water on the way back but Capt A's did a great job.
Great overall experience, learned a ton of knowledge and met some great people.
Definitely recommend this charter.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We paid to go snorkeling- we spent 5 minutes getting wet for a short dip and did not get to snorkel!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a perfect 5 hour trip. Saw everything you could wish for. Dolphins, caves, spectacular coast. Even had the chance to go snorkeling. Very friendly crew. Would recommend to everyone.