“The best sushi !!!!!”

Waimea, Hawaii
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best sushi !!!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have been a fan of Chef Mo for years even before he opened his restaurant Aka Sushi. I can tell you that his sushi is some of the best I have ever tasted. I travel for a living and frequent sushi places all over the world and not very many of them can compare. If your thinking about a delicious meal in Waimea please stop by and visit him and his hard working wife Akiko. You will not regret it.

• Visited June 2014

Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

I love this place. Everything I have tried is delicious. My very favorite is their fried scallop roll, best scallop role ever !!! :)

• Visited May 2014
“so happy we stopped in”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

great service, awesome sushi. my wife and i are staying in waikaloa and we were pretty excited to try this place out after touring the north part of the island. unlike Sansai, this did not disappoint and we'll be back again.

Visited April 2014
“Very good sushi”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

The food was great, sushi very fresh and tasty. Udon come to the table very hot, a bit on the saltier side. The price is very reasonable. Very friendly service. Go check it out if you're in the area. I give 5/5 because overall the price and food is good. I tired other sushi on big island, this one is better than all others. Of course, can't compare to sushi in Vancouver.

Visited April 2014
Kamuela
“Amazing, fresh sushi”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Everytime I go in there the food is perfect. The walls are nearly bare and they usually don't have music playing so the atmosphere is a little weird but the food is excellent!!