“Better Than My Breakfast Burrito !!”

Waimea Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 15 Quick Bites in Waimea
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Food: We use the freshest ingredients available, in most cases, farmed right here on the big island. We have an herb garden out back which we use to make all of our own homemade soups and sauces. We shop at the local farmers markets for many ingredients. We care about what goes into our bodies and our community! This means we don't believe in microwaves, GMO foods, or artificial flavorings. We do believe in organic, local, and gluten free alternatives. We believe that fresh foods are better for all of us. All produce and baked goods are sourced locally! Come check us out :) Coffee and Tea: We have friendly, knowledgeable baristas here to craft you a delicious beverage. We use cold brewed coffee as our iced coffee. We feature our islands best coffees, available for personal pour overs and french presses. We also have 100% organic and local teas available for those who do not like coffee :)
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

I love making a good Breakfast Burrito at home, But the Waimea Coffee Company's Burrito is Excellent !! Not Heavy or Greasy but Large enough to Split with my Friend !! & the Latte is Definitely

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed November 9, 2016

Going out of my way for coffee of the highest grade is always in order. While my wife shopped the local stores and galleries I popped into this local spot. Cool small little space with food and coffee. I was there for the coffee but ended up being diverted by they very custom home made chai latte and banana walnut bread. Come on! Best best best chai ever.. they poured out their love into that cup. And that banana bread... I didn't want to share it with my wife... but I did. Get two. and buy a bag of their beans. Go!

Reviewed October 29, 2016

They have delicious coffee choices and amazing homemade pastries for breakfast. I loved the salad and sandwiches too!

Reviewed October 28, 2016

Coffee was great. This place is pretty much a hipster type of place. Friendly staff. Limited seating inside and outside. A little bit of a wait for breakfast sandwiches. Great pastries.

1  Thank 292ammieb
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Lovely little coffee bar with excellent brews and beautiful presentations. We found the staff very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2016