“Wide variety of delicious homemade foods”
Review of Lilikoi Cafe

Lilikoi Cafe
Ranked #20 of 74 Restaurants in Waimea
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed January 13, 2014

What a great find! We drove from Kona to Hilo a little over a week ago and were starving by the time we arrived in Waimea/Kamuela. This is hidden on the backside of Parker Ranch Center, so you have to search for it, but it is definitely worthwhile. Lots of fresh sandwiches, great deli salads, delicious desserts -- all homemade and ordered from a deli counter. My husband enjoyed it so much, he suggested maybe we should drive back here from Hilo the next day for lunch (and that's a long drive). Very friendly service. The only downside might be that our bill added up as we kept ordering more and more -- not exactly cheap, but for us hungry travelers it was from heaven. Recommended!

2  Thank MelissaandJeff67

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Homemade food made from scratch and created from fresh produce; this is what I remember from my healthy lunch experience at Lilikoi cafe.
Their green salads are mouth watering. They have original deli options, such stuffed avocado with tuna pine nuts salad, or pesto chicken pasta. Delicious!!

3  Thank Robby_Cristian
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Really enjoyed the crepes - fresh, hot, tasty, good balance of flavors. The lilikoi cheescake was interesting. Friendly. Prices were a bit high for a cafe, but everything looked very fresh.

2  Thank TomTX2000
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I ordered an orange juice, and then watched as whole oranges were fed to the machine a voile' my Juice. Can't get fresher! Thanks :-)

2  Thank AnaBanana2u
Reviewed October 19, 2013

One of the best places in this lovely town to eat...I'm not a health nut per se but I could eat their salads and sandwiches several times a week without getting tired just because it's good...and I'd be healthier for it!

This would be my first and last stop when I'm in town. It's maybe a bit on the expensive side - but just a tad - for a small and no frills (but comfy) place, but you can't argue with the fresh taste and wonderful ingredients which make it worth it.

Like other reviewers, it's in a back corner but keep looking for it and be rewarded.

I