“What a Blast!”

Hilo Zipline over KoleKole Falls
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Honomu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures was voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii-2016 by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Award and Skyline Akaka Falls was voted the #1 Zipline tour in the Hawaiian Islands. Skyline Eco Adventures near Akaka Falls is the best Zipline Tour on Hawaii Island. Cascading nearly 250 ft. privately owned KoleKole Falls is one of the World's most spectacular waterfalls. KoleKole Falls passes under your feet as you glide effortlessly 500ft high through the air. An adventure which is unmatched in Hawaii, with ziplines that pass above jaw dropping scenery along unrivaled spans - Skyline Eco Adventure sets a new standard for family adventure along the Big Island's famed Hamakua Coast. Our ziplines start off small and gradually increase in length and height, allowing zippers to prepare for line #7 which reaches a length of over 3,000 ft! Number of Ziplines: 7 ziplines. Tour length: 2-2 1/2 hours. Location: Honomu, Big Island (Near Akaka Falls State Park)
Santa Cruz, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a Blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I recently went ziplining with a few friends, and we all had a blast! Dave and Ninua were the best! Thanks guys for making the trip awesome!

Visited August 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“A must do on the Big Island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I'll have to agree with the review before me about the little things that Skyline did to make our adventure the best it could be. Great customer service and little perks do make a difference, so keep it up guys! The ziplines were fun and they really eased beginners into it so everyone felt comfortable by the time they made it to the big one. I would highly recommend this Eco Adventure if you are visiting the Big Island. Mahalo Skyline :)

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This tour was the highlight of our stay on the big island. The ziplines were beautiful and the guides were friendly and helpful. What really stood out to me was the little things they they did to ensure your experience was great-sunscreen and bug spray set out for you to use, water in free souvenir bottles that you got to take home, fresh fruit to eat along the way, and even a cooler full of juice for you when you were done. Most places squeeze every cent they can out of you and I really appreciated these little touches. Thanks for a great adventure!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

For a lady scared of heights I had an amazing time. The guys are great just the right amount of humour to relax you. The lines lead you up to the "big one" over the falls. Both myself and my two boys loved it. The groups are small enough that you are not waiting forever before you have your turn or move on to the next zip line. All around the course the guys feed you local fruit and give a great commentary on all the local flora and fauna. All in all a great afternoon. Eric and Tony I thank you for taking such good care of us and giving us a great time.

Claremore, Oklahoma
“Spectacular!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was our first experience at zipline. I always wanted to try it. I got to experience it with my two daughters and it will be a great memory to cherish. The guides Tony and Gabe were very friendly and patient with us fiirst timers. I don't believe you could beat Akaka Falls Skyline Eco Adventures for the first time experience. They ease you into the big one, by letting you experience a few shorter and less high zips, before the big one. I would recommend Akaka Falls to anyone but especially first timers. Great time! Thanks staff! Aloha!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob G.