“Amazing!”

Hilo Shore Excursion: Hamakua Coast Zipline over KoleKole Falls
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Honomu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures was voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii 2017 by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Award and Skyline Akaka Falls was voted the #1 Zipline tour in the Hawaiian Islands. Skyline Eco Adventures near Akaka Falls is the best Zipline Tour on Hawaii Island. Cascading nearly 250 ft. privately owned KoleKole Falls is one of the World's most spectacular waterfalls. KoleKole Falls passes under your feet as you glide effortlessly 500ft high through the air. An adventure which is unmatched in Hawaii, with ziplines that pass above jaw dropping scenery along unrivaled spans - Skyline Eco Adventure sets a new standard for family adventure along the Big Island's famed Hamakua Coast. Our ziplines start off small and gradually increase in length and height, allowing zippers to prepare for line #7 which reaches a length of over 3,000 ft! Number of Ziplines: 7 ziplines. Tour length: 2-2 1/2 hours. Location: Honomu, Big Island (Near Akaka Falls State Park)
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I have done it twice, it was so beautiful and so much fun! The last zip is my favorite because you zip over a huge waterfall - it's absolutely stunning and thrilling at the same time!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

This is worth doing. We wanted to do something my 12 year old could do and she met the weight restriction. Absolutely a wonderful experience. The nicest people you can imagine.

Very accomodating, wonderful ziplines, the one over the falls is breathtaking.

Plus afterwards we hung out in the cute town of Akaka and then went into the actual park and checked out the waterfuls. Wonderful experience, epic day!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Eric & Andy were fantastic guides, super professional and tons of fun. We had a blast and would do it again in a heartbeat! The last two lines were awesome. You should definitely try running off the ramp.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was the most amazing experience ever!!! The guides are beyond amazing!! I would go back in a heart beat. I wanted to go again after the last zip line. Although you don't go over akaka falls, we went to see akaka falls after and the waterfall we went over was way bigger and was more beautiful. I would recommend this to people of all ages, even people who get pain in joints, it's very easy your body

Reviewed August 8, 2012

my mom (60 years) and I did this during our trip to Hawaii. I was nervous at first but the staff makes you feel at ease and explains things very well. Such a wonderful experience!