“Fantastic place!!! Would absolutely stay here...”
other travelers have booked this property
Kona Coffee Vacation Rental
Your private large lanai with gas BBQ, table and chairs overlooking the lush gardens and greenbelt Looking inside
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Looking inside
Looking out living room onto lanai and gardens
Living area
Fully equipped kitchen with ocean views
Queen bedroom with ocean views
Large walk in shower in bathroom
Gazebo overlooking ocean & harbor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Lee_Bu
Corrales, NM
“Fantastic place!!! Would absolutely stay here again”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

My wife and I stayed @ the Kona Coffee estate from 3/5 to 3/10. The location is fantastic. The ocean views are amazing and the whole vibe is totally relaxing. The directions to the place were spot on although finding the correct left turn was a bit of challenge at first in the dark but after that, easy. Another great touch was the empty growlers that can be filled with either Kona Brewing or Big Island Brewhaus beer (hint hint)
Shay the dog was great. She's a very nice dog and we thoroughly enjoyed her company. I hope I'm that mobile when I get her age.
The unit was light and airy with beautiful ocean views from the kitchen and bedroom. The area's animals (wild chickens, pigs and turkeys) were cool. Be aware the chickens start making noise at 4:30 and we were awake by 6:30 typically. No biggie but something for folks to be aware of.
This is a great value for the money and I highly recommend it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location was absolutely the best
Liked least: I'm not a big pillow top mattress fan
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Utah

Atlanta, GA
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

My husband and I just returned from a fantastic stay at this rental. It was wonderful. This is probably one of the cleanest rentals we've stayed on. There are a lot of little extras in the house that make the stay very nice. We had coffee, tea, even some shampoo and conditioner in the shower. It was perfect. The view from the bedroom and the kitchen is amazing.

Its a steep hill up to the house from the city but it takes less that 15 minutes to get into town. Being up the hill just makes you feel more like you are away from the hustle and bustle. There are a lot of wonderful things to do in town. You are also very close to the Sheraton where you can see the manta rays swim at night or even go snorkeling with them (we went with Fairwind and it was awesome).

The owners of this rental are really wonderful people. They go out of their way to be accommodating and make you feel relaxed during your stay. My only wish is that we had had more time at this place and more time to get to know them. They helped us find some great snorkeling spots and were just fun people to talk to. Their little dog Shay will guard your door at night. She is a sweet puppy. Not demanding like mine :-)

I really hope we make it back this way soon. This is definitely the kind of place we love and we would rent this place again in a heartbeat.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the ocean from the bedroom, kitchen, and gazebo.
Liked least: Having to leave
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
May 21, 2012
Aloha Raven and John,
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay at our Kona Coffee Vacation Rental. Hope to see you here again!
Best, Donna and Robbie

Mililani, Hawaii
“Perfection with a View”
Reviewed October 26, 2011 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

From the second we arrived, my husband and I were absolutely blown away. The location was stunning, the owners pleasant, welcoming, informative, and respectful of our privacy. And did I mention the stunning location? Well, it warrants a second mention! The cottage was completely private...a beautifully decorated "contemporary cottage." It had views from every window, and the entire living room had sliding glass doors that led to a spacious lanai, where you could sit and enjoy the tropical foliage with the delicious coffee from their farm!. The elevation kept the place cool, but there were numerous ceiling fans if needed. The cottage included everything you could possibly need or want; a cooler, beach chairs and towels, a grill, big screen tv, books, wireless internet access, even an electric free standing fireplace to if you need a little heat in the early morning. The location is close to town, but just far enough away to not have the tourist hustle and bustle. We have always stayed at resorts before, but this one experience was so fantastic that we're unlikely to go back to staying at a resort. It is absolutely guaranteed that we will return to this cottage. I only wish I could keep it a secret, but that would be selfish! Absolute perfection!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and the cottage itself
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
Oct 26, 2011
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. And, I would like to add that you were the perfect guests. We'll look forward to your return.
Mahalo!

Reviewed July 27, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$149
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing