Lilikoi Inn
$140
$131
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Kona Seaside Hotel(Kailua-Kona)(Great Value!)
$154
$145
Orbitz.com
$212
$271
$239
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Manago Hotel(Captain Cook)(Great Value!)
$72
Travelocity
$1,115
$1,039
$519
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Wyndham Mauna Loa Village(Kailua-Kona)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewslilikoipassion fruithome grownkona coffeehot tubevery morningb bthe big islandcoffee grownguest kitchenwonderful hostsother guestsfruit treesgreen papayakona coastmain lanaicoffee beans
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

First time in 30 yrs in hawaii in b&d and it reminded me of the ancient Hawaiian way of aloha and hospitality.No locked doors more delicious food than you can eat and what we call talk story with people from other countries and cultures.Shai & Trina have created a beautiful bit of old hawaii .Mahalo Nui loa Gary&Edie Kapoho island of Hawaii

Room Tip: If you want a view upstairs, if you like the beauty of the tropical forest down stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The people, the food and the view of the Kona coast are all spectacular at the Lilikoi B & B. The guest rooms are quiet and recently remodeled with private baths, but don't miss the outdoor shower and hot tub down the path by the garden. Shai and Trina are great hosts and have plenty of advice about what to see and where else to stay on the Big Island of Hawaii.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Fabulous view, fabulous food, fabulous people! This was my first time in Hawaii at a conference and unfortunately I ended up on crutches and unable to drive around. However if ever you are stranded, this is the place to do it! Seriously Shai and Trina showed me extreme kindness during this predicament and I would have no hesitation in going back to stay again. Over a huge and healthy breakfast I listened whilst Shai provided other guests with recommendations on where to go and how to get there. When the guests returned in the evening the directions and recommendations had always been spot on. As for me I whiled away my days ensconced in a comfortable lounger on the lanai overlooking the coast. The evenings were nicely cool and just right for sleeping. WiFi, TV and smoothies added to the 'home away from home' atmosphere. I managed to get down to the jacuzzi one day and this was lovely...in amongst the trees and a peaceful, relaxing soak. Thanks Shai and Trina for making my eventful trip so much nicer.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I visited the Big Island 3 years ago and had such a wonderful stay with Trina and Shai, that I adjusted my plans so I could spend a few days with them again. As usual, Shai prepared a most wonderful breakfast each morning and the conversations with both of them was most enjoyable. The stay at Lilikoi Inn is one that feels more like visiting old friends than just a stay at a B&B. I shall return not only for the hospitality, but to have a wonderful meal prepared by Shai in the brick oven he is building in the backyard. Mahalo again Trina and Shai. I will see you in a couple of years.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Trina & Shai just host with the perfect mixture of giving good tips for daytrips, socialising all guests together at the fully loaded breakfast table, leaving us completely alone, using the kitchen and lanai....

The B&B itself has huge and very clean rooms, unfortunately we did not have enough time and thus could only see the hot tub & outdoor shower.

The location is a bit up the hill from Kailua-Kona, which was just perfect for us. A 15 minute ride is close enough to this busy and touristic place. We loved the breathtaking view down to the coast from the lanai.

• Stayed: May 2013