“Best Thai on Hawaii”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
friso
“Best Thai on Hawaii”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

As my username implies, I'm from Frisco, ( been here 11 yrs.) so I've eaten plenty of great Thai food, and New Chiang is right up there with the best.
Great pumpkin curry, and ahi Chughchi ( I'm probably misspelling that )

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Missoula, MT
“great green papaya salad”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

One salad is big enough for a meal for two, if you're not starving. The service was quick and the food excellent. We also enjoyed the green bean dish. Both dishes were large.

• Visited March 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“SUPERB”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Amazing cocunut soup. Huuuuge bowl. Get it with rice and it is a full entree. I order Tom Kha Guy soup everywhere and this is the best I ever had. Pad Thai was good too

“Meh, not great”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Service-someone took our order, and I don't think we ever saw them again. Had to ask for anything extra we wanted by stopping someone as they went by (as opposed to someone checking on us), the food came out as it was ready (so my wife had her food half done before I got mine), not a big deal for us, but if this is your service standard, let people know. Had to go up to get our bill.

Food- pad thai tasted like pad thai flavoured ketchup, we ordered mild and medium, generally we expect it not to be too hot, but at least to have flavour. I did like the chopped vegetable to add to the pad thai, giving it a nice crunch.
The calamari was terrible with a heavy tempura batter on it.

Thai food isn't really that hard, a decent pad thai sauce is a must.

• Visited January 2013
Alberta
“Great Thai Food”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Had a fantastic meal here with friends and family. The menu has lots of variety for every taste. Most dishes have a choice of vegetarian, beef, chicken or seafood. Great food, great service what more can you ask for.

• Visited August 2012