“Good Memories”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was never a great fan of Thai food but my late husband could eat at Sombat's twice a week if I were game. He found the food fresh and well prepared and the staff caring and considerate.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Great food at a great price. Friendly owner who grows her herbs right outside the front door of the restaurant. You can really taste the freshness. Very well prepared.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Food was good, nothing exceptional. We got mixed up with one dish and received the “wrong” order; staff was not at all helpful in fixing the order. So we just eat what we ordered.

1  Thank om-om5
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We arrived at the restaurant which is quite small and it was full. We were told that it would be a short wait. It looked like they weren't licenced for alcohol but the waiter said we could bring our own. We went down the street to a convenience store and got a cold bottle of white. When we got back, there was a table for us and we had a wonderful Thai meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This lady here uses fresh ingredient in the dishes. I think this is the best thai place in Hilo for thai. I usally don't like all the thai spices but my chicken dish was good.