We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed our time tremendously. The B&B is quite nice, and very handy to the beach and to Hilo, but surrounded by rainforest so you don't have a sense of being close to anything but nature. Claudia was very friendly and helpful, and the room quite comfy. We spent some time at Volcanoes National Park, and the drive to and from was no problem. I'd certainly consider staying there again on a future visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private guest wing on a salt water lagoon across from Hilo's favorite swimming beaches. Luxury ocean view accommodations for $160-$180 king beds, ensuite baths, free WiFi, flat screen TVs, common sitting room/lounge area, games, books, & hot buffet breakfast. Small refrigerators in room and tea service available in common room. Triple room available. Beach towels, folding chairs,coolers flashlights and umbrellas on hand. $10/night discount off base price for five nights or more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- At The Beach With Friends Bed And Breakfast
- At The Beach With Friends Hotel Hilo
- At The Beach With Friends Bed & Breakfast Hilo, Hawaii