We had a fantastic stay in Hilo enjoying At the Beach with Friends. I really liked our hosts Claudia's breakfasts: fresh tropical fruit, homemade granola with greek yogurt and strong coffee. Yumm. Since we were hiking around sites it was good to have plenty to eat and good water to drink.. I loved snorkeling just across the street at Richardson Beach, Had I more time, it would have been fun to do some kayaking. Volcanoes Natl Park, is definitely a "must see site" on Planet earth. After a hard day of touring it was good to get back to a comfortable bed and great shower.We loved the botanical garden just North of Hilo and had our lunch by the waves.
At the beach with friends had good internet service and with sadness, I printed my boarding passes to get our flight back to Honolulu. Thanks to our wonderful hosts who provided our travel advice. I hope we can come back again sometime to see the stars at the observatory and to swim on the Green Beach. Everyday beautiful rainbows reminds me of just how beautiful and precious this creation, our planet, really is. Sure hope future generation will enjoy it too! ALOHA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private guest wing on a salt water lagoon across from Hilo's favorite swimming beaches. Luxury ocean view accommodations for $160-$180 king beds, ensuite baths, free WiFi, flat screen TVs, common sitting room/lounge area, games, books, & hot buffet breakfast. Small refrigerators in room and tea service available in common room. Triple room available. Beach towels, folding chairs,coolers flashlights and umbrellas on hand. $10/night discount off base price for five nights or more. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- At The Beach With Friends Bed And Breakfast
- At The Beach With Friends Hotel Hilo
- At The Beach With Friends Bed & Breakfast Hilo, Hawaii