“Worst restaurant!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed December 2, 2012

At first we thought the decor was overboard, but gave it the benefit of a doubt. Then we ordered a regular margarita blended with patron silver. The waitress brought over 2 strawberry margaritas. When she returned it, from where our table was, we can see the bartender, she started throwing a fit, dumping out the other drinks and started to make ours, and she was not happy and I can understand if they were busy, but they weren't. But regardless, where the bar is, everyone can see the bartender. Our margaritas were terrible!!! Not only that, it was served in a pint glass. Then our food came, and it was the worse food ever! Don't waste your time and energy going there. The only good thing was that the bartender/owner was upset that we didn't like her margaritas that she put all of it the house.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Reubens has authentic Mexican food. I've tried the others in town and have actually packed my food to go and ended up back at Reubens. The service is quick, the gals are so friendly, the food is amazing (and lots of it). I love the steak deluxe nachos (i get the guacamole on the side tho!). My favorite, tho, is the Margaritas--they are wonderful--you must try the Strawberry with Li-hing mui rim (it'll get you going back week after week!). Great gathering place for small and large groups.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We really weren't planning on eating Mexican food on an island vacation, but I'm glad we did. Im originally from AZ so my expectations were high.. truly yummy and Authentic cuisine.. great service and came highly recommended by the Locals..

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I don't know why there are negative reviews here. I consider myself a snob when it comes to mexican food (having been raised with the best) and folks, this IS the REAL DEAL! Fresh but not trendy. Authentic but not too greasy. Of course the fish they serve is superb (but that really is anywhere on the BI.) The staff was very friendly and attentive to us. We left full and content and delighted to have had the experience. Thanks!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We visited Reuben's tonight during the Black and White festival. From the moment we walked in the waitress was fantastic..!!! We ordered one of their margaritas and it was decent but we are used to having Grand Marnia as a floater so we added our own shot which makes it a bit more spendy but much more tasty. I had the pork tamales and have to say they are not exactly like the tamales I am used to in states, but in fairness they are pretty darn good!! There is WAY more meat that you will ever find in the states and the sauce had a really nice flavor. They don't serve chips and salsa for free BUT the green salsa that comes with it is THE best I have ever had!!! Be sure your ok with hot and spicy though because it is made with Habenero's. You definitely can't go wrong here... =)