“Great Food, Lots of it”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Be prepared, when you come here. Firstly, there will be people waiting ahead of you, since it opened, Hawaiian Style has been really busy. Secondly the portions are huge. The pancakes are as big as a plate! Seriously. I like the friendly atmosphere and quick service. Plan on a doggy bag to take home with you for the next meal.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had a laid-back dinner here while traveling on business. I was looking for something quick, casual, and authentically Hawaiian.

I had the Kahlua Pork with the Spam Fried Rice. As other reviewers have mentioned, the portion was pretty sizable. Both the pork and the fried rice were tasty, but the pork was a bit too salty for me. The price was great, especially for the amount of food!

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Pancakes and breakfast menu is awesome.their always adding new items like my new favorite "pastele stew". Definately worth it all the way around, i will be back every time.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We were warned and yes, they definately serve huge portions of ono/delicious food. It was breakfast time and they were jam-packed but able to seat us immediately. Hostess confirmed they served anything-anytime, so we ordered fish & chips. I do not know how they serve so much food, cooked so perfectly, within minutes. Fish was perfectly done cod with a wonderful batter, biggest pile of fries I've ever seen accompany a meal, and cooked exactly how we requested (extra crispy), cole slaw had the most delicious, tangy-yet-sweet dressing. Absolutely the best fish & chips meal we've ever had, anywhere. And I still don't know how they serve it so fast!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

The BEST Hawaiian breakfast spot on the island. The pancakes are HUGE! The linguica is so yummy here. They serve huge portions. The owners and staff are super nice, and the patrons (regulars) are really friendly. This place is always crowded, but it moves. If there's a better eatery in Hilo, or on all of Kona for that matter, I haven't come across it yet!