We stayed just one night at this B&B. We were in the room that was not on the Lanai and preferred this as there was more privacy. Very nice room, no frog noises at night like there are in a lot of places in Hilo. The breakfast was great with lots of fruit and home made smoothies and baked goods. Beautiful property, if you stay walk to the back edge of their land in back and you see the river and a small waterfall! The owner, Lory, was very nice and helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Old Hawaiian B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii