My wife and I stayed for 2 days, but wish we had booked our entire time here. B&B is in a quiet suburb with a river in the back. B & B is between Rainbow and Boiling Pots state parks and the property is like a nature park. Room was large and very clean. Bathroom was tiled and spotless with a shower and sunken tub. The owner still likes being a B&B hostess. Met us on arrival(even offered to help with our bags). Serves fantastic breakfasts and visits with guests over breakfast. Many of the breakfast fruits are raised on site. The owners are very organized and can support most needs. Have flashlights for volcano tours, umbrellas, restaurant advice book, etc. They have thought of most everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Old Hawaiian B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii