The Old Hawaiian B&B
$154
Orbitz.com
$179
$170
Maureen's Bed & Breakfast(Hilo)(Great Value!)
$125
$78
$169
Arnott's Lodge(Hilo)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewssunrise roomfruit smoothiesrainbow fallsbaked goodspacked breakfastother gueststub and showerevery morningquiet neighborhoodthe big islandhomemade breakfastdowntown hilonatural attractionshard boiled eggsrelaxing stayback porchb bs
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed one night here while exploring the Hilo. The house was beautiful, the room was spacious and the hosts were wonderful! Lory made us a delicious breakfast, and what I loved the best was that almost all of the fruits used came from her garden!! The house is just a few minutes away from the Boiling Pots State Park and Rainbow falls park, so it made exploring those areas really easy. I had left my phone charger in my room, and when I called Lory after we left Hilo, she found it and sent it to me at home without questions!! I highly recommend this place for all travelers!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilosunshine, Owner at The Old Hawaiian B&B, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for all the kind words. I am so happy that you enjoyed your short stay with us. Hope to see you on your next visit to Hilo.

Lory and Stewart

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Like other reviewers, I have nothing but praise for the Old Hawaiian B&B! My boyfriend and I enjoyed a four-night, relaxing stay and had a wonderful time. Lory and her husband (and their dog, Cinder) were extremely welcoming! Breakfast was fresh and delicious, and the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I would highly recommend the Old Hawaiian for anyone staying in Hilo!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed for two nights at The Old Hawaiian B&B as part of a island hoping adventure in Hawaii. The room was very large and well presented with an extremely comfortable bed and lots of books for guest use. The location was good for Hilo and the breakfast was lovely! We particulary enjoyed spotting the trees in the garden that the fruit being served had grown on. An amazing variety that added to the enjoyment of our stay.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the Old Hawaiian B&B for 4 nights. Lory had done her utmost to serve a wonderful breakfast every morning! Delicious fruit from her own garden, a jewel on our plates every morning! The pastries she baked every morning were outstanding, and the smoothies were delicious! A packed breakfast was also possible, which was great! The room was clean and cosy, clean towels every day, fridge and microwave and waterboiler on the lanai! It was just perfect, we would advise everyone to go here, you won't find a better place!

Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

The service and breakfast were superb. Our room was clean and comfortable. The birds sang loudly and were so peaceful on the lanai. However,our room and specifically the bathroom were adjacent to the lanai so we had little privacy.

• Stayed: June 2012