Like other reviewers, I have nothing but praise for the Old Hawaiian B&B! My boyfriend and I enjoyed a four-night, relaxing stay and had a wonderful time. Lory and her husband (and their dog, Cinder) were extremely welcoming! Breakfast was fresh and delicious, and the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. I would highly recommend the Old Hawaiian for anyone staying in Hilo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii