We stayed at the Old Hawaiian B&B for 4 nights. Lory had done her utmost to serve a wonderful breakfast every morning! Delicious fruit from her own garden, a jewel on our plates every morning! The pastries she baked every morning were outstanding, and the smoothies were delicious! A packed breakfast was also possible, which was great! The room was clean and cosy, clean towels every day, fridge and microwave and waterboiler on the lanai! It was just perfect, we would advise everyone to go here, you won't find a better place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Old Hawaiian B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii