The Old Hawaiian B&B is wonderful. It was my first trip to Hawaii and this was a great start. The back yard is so beautiful. Lory has so many fresh fruits and it was fun to try all of the new ones. Her breakfasts are the best! Love the smoothies! Lory can tell you about different places to go and things to do and makes you feel right at home.
Anyone who chooses the Old Hawaiian won't regret it. I hope we can return someday.
Thanks again Lory and Stewart!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Hawaiian B&B is a two story 'Olde Hawaiian Style' home located on 1/2 acre of gorgeous landscaped grounds, backing onto State-owned land, and the Wailuku River. It is situated in one of the most peaceful and tropical areas of Hilo, and only two blocks from the Boiling Pots Park, which has an overlook of the river. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Old Hawaiian Bed And Breakfast
- The Old Hawaiian Hotel Hilo
- The Old Hawaiian B&B Hilo, Hawaii