We were not expecting a lot and we got what we expected. Parking is a nightmare. The rooms are o.k., but look better on the website than they are in real life. Breakfast is good, not a foodie experience. The bathroom was TINY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront accommodations with a spectacular, panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean and Hilo Bay. Enjoy a delicious breakfast while watching surfers, dolphins, and seasonal humpback whales. Relax in the evening to the sound of the surf. Four oceanfront rooms available, each with private bathroom, free WiFi, cable TV, fresh flowers, lanai, and access to pool and hot tub. Quiet, peaceful location 2 miles north of Hilo Town, just 10 minutes to the airport. Smoke-free property. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hale Kai Hawaii Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Kai Hawaii Hotel Hilo
- Hale Kai Hawaii b&b
- Hale Kai Hawaii Bed & Breakfast Hilo