“An off night”

Cuisines: American
South Dakota
“An off night”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Was there on a night and time when there wasn't much going on...there was a DJ which I'm sure if the night weren't so young might have been a blast.

Visited January 2013

sf bay area
“Happy with Blood Sausage for Breakfast”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We went there to have a change of pace to Ken's. I was happy with my breakfast of blood sausage and rice. My wife and daughter were happy with their meals.

Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Gets the job done!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

A funky little sports bar, definitely unique. Drinks were great, service was fine. Would like to go back on a night when they have live music.

Visited September 2012
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“mixed there”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed at the seaside hotel..and did not like it.. but for what its worth.. the breakfast and dinner was very good.. and service was great.. very friendly people working there.

Visited July 2012
Kimberly, Idaho, United States
“Loved the shirt.”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

We went here for lunch. The food was average. The service was average. Maybe 6 people dining here when we were. Overall, I wasnt impressed. I did buy a shirt though and I really like it.

• Visited April 2011