“Very good food for dinner”
Review of Lucy's Taqueria

Lucy's Taqueria
Ranked #13 of 244 Restaurants in Hilo
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: At Lucys we try to give you a great all around experience, as well as some good food. We use the freshest ingredient from right here in our backyards to the best of our abilities, supporting our local farmers, ranchers, and fellow business owners. We serve lunch, dinner, and breakfast all day. We have a full bar, as well as ten draft beers on tap. Come in a take a look, or eat, or drink, or eat and drink.... and join the party
Montreal, Canada
“Very good food for dinner”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We had (3 adults) the grande burrito and it was enough and soooo delicious. Im from montreal and it s the best mexican food ive ever eat. I didnt really like the guacamole in burrito but the rest was so good that i dont care about that. Even if the restaurant looks like a lunch place, it s great for dinner. Btw, the huge burrito was 10,50$ ( very cheap and sooo good and it wasnt dirty greasy like typical american food)

Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“OMG What's NOT to love?”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had the fajita plate... DELISH! Can't believe I actually ate the entire thing because it was HUGE!!!! Free chips and salsa... I swear they were homemade chips. Yummy!!! I had 3 margaritas (Shame, shame) and my bill was only $25. I can't believe 3 margaritas and fajitas for that price! PERFECT!!! And the people there were really fun!!!

Visited July 2014
Memphis
“Best food and value!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

If you want excellent Mexican food in Hilo, make a stop at Lucy's. A local and casual place with a great menu. We had the steak burrito-wet and it was excellent. A huge portion for a very reasonable price.

1 Thank DWYSYWD
California
“Closed until July 5”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

We were so excited to try Lucy's based on the reviews, only to find that it was closed until July 5th. So much for the burrito the size of a baby.

Visited June 2014
Laurel, Maryland
“Sweet baby burrito ”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Holy Guacamole!! Those burritos are massive! My boyfriend had no idea what he was getting into when he ordered the burrito grande. I kid you not, if you were to wrap that burrito up in a blankie, you would think it was a newborn baby.

I got the traditional street tacos and they were really good! Loved the carne asada. They do a good job with the beans and rice, too.

We didn't get a basket of chips with our order so I didn't discover the salsa bar - pretty bummed about that. I love condiments! Haha Ah well.

You have to buss your own table when you're done. Not a big deal.