“Awesome time”

$129.00*
Big Island Hike to Molten Lava
Ranked #10 of 43 Tours in Hilo
More attraction details
Owner description: C Big Island offers exclusive land tours and Shore Excursions on the Big Island of Hawaii. Tours such as lava viewing on Kilauea volcano, Mauna Kea Summit, waterfalls in the rainforest,and Volcanoes National Park.All tours are done SUV,Eco style vehicles or 11-15 pas van. We DO NOT operate buses. We depart daily from Kona and Hilo. CRUISE SHIP CUSTOMERS - we have permits to pick you up directly from the pier and work with the cruise ships weekly. We would love to show you the Big Island....Give us a call!
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I were planning a trip to Hilo and wanted to see lava. I happened upon a website for C Big Island Tours and booked the lava boat tour. Best decision ever! The experience with this company from start to finish was awesome. The Captain of our boat was very informative, the boat was not crowded, we were able to see several areas where lava was flowing, and the ride out to the lava and back was comfortable. Overall, an awesome time!

cbig, Owner at C Big Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you so very much for the fabulous review! The lava has been quite active lately giving great shows. You captain grew up on those waters his whole life and knows that side of the volcano very well. We are so thankful to have the captain we have. I will let him know your review as well. He will be so excited to hear it. Than you again :)

There are newer reviews for C Big Island Tours

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We happened upon C Big Island tours after getting off our cruise ship and deciding what we were going to do. We were lucky enough to meet Brandy the owner. We wee interested in seeing the lava flows and our helicopter tour in Maui had been canceled so we had the extra money to spend on a fabulous boat tour. Brandy drove us about 45 minutes to catch the boat which was a great 6 seater. We were quickly loaded and had a fabulous hour cruise on the Pacific to see the Lava flows going right into the water. We stayed for about 1/2 hour before heading back. It was definitely a once in a lifetime opportunity and one we don't regret. Brandy is a wealth of knowledge a we thoroughly enjoyed his company.......thanks Brandy.

Tim and Debbie
Burlington, Ontario

cbig, Owner at C Big Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

You two were great! So glad you enjoyed it all and thanks a bunch for the photos of the lava. You go some great pics! Your review is greatly appreciated. :)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

C Big Island tours literally MADE our time in Hawaii an amazing experience. Not only were the sights and tours they had to offer a fantastical selection, but the tour guides were amazing as well. Pavy and Chapo went out of their way to make sure my mom and I had an unforgettable experience traveling around the big island. It wasn't just the experience we had with these two brothers that was amazing, but seeing them in their element. The entire C Big Island crew is a big family, and being led around by Pavy and Chapo for the day and night made us both feel as if we were a part of this large Hawaiian ohana. There were honestly times when I forgot I was a tourist on vacation, and felt as if I was spending the day looking at waterfalls with my friends.

The staff of C Big Island go out of their way to make you feel both happy and safe during your stay in and around the Big Island. I think it would be a pity if anyone visiting the big island missed out on this experience.

Request Pavy and Chapo as your tour guides. You will not be sorry!! They are two of the most amazing people I have had the pleasure of meeting during my extended stay in Hilo Hawaii.

1  Thank slbeitler

Thankyou so very much for the warm compliments! You guys were a great group to have. I will pass this review on to your guide they are always so happy to see great reviews.....thanks again!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Before I came to Hawaii I felt that Hawaii was overrated but once I got to Kona, I fell in love. Everyone in my group of ten had the best time ever on this tour that let us see some of the things that made this island so wonderful. My tour guide, Chapo, is what made the trip. He was full of information about the island and had the answers to all our questions. Also he was extremely kind and even helped me through the worst drive ever. He's amazing as is Big Island. I'll be back

cbig, Owner at C Big Island Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

So glad you enjoyed. Thanks for the warm compliments. You will have to come again! :)

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Chapo is the greatest tour guide of all time. Without chapo I would not have had as good of a time. He also drove back out to help me find my fanny pack. CHAPO IS THE MAN

Thank you so very much for the warm compliments. And your guide thanks you as well. We heard the story of the missing bag. So glad it was found!!