My fiance and I stayed one night at the Inn at Kulaniapia Falls in early February and we couldn't have been more pleased with our experience. We arrived late (for Hawaii - 8:30ish) in the evening but no matter-- they leave your name on a board outside with the keys in the door of your room. We had a pleasant night's sleep in the Queen Liluokulani room and woke up to a lovely morning over Hilo. The waterfall was just as pleasant as promised-- we even went swimming in the pool below it! The grounds are lovely, with a well-tended bamboo garden adding to the peacefulness. And the staff couldn't be nicer; they were on hand when we got up to make us fresh waffles and eggs. We only wished that we'd been able to stay an extra night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii