We needed a place to stay while visiting Hilo, Hawaii and the Volcano National Park.
There was no place available and then I stumbled upon this B&B and we could not have been happier.
We stayed in Harmony House, in the Jasmine room - king sized bed, private bath, and TV.
Clean, spacious, friendly, inviting and relaxing.
Breakfast was delicious and made to order - fresh fruit, Kona coffee from the local farm next door, macadamia nut waffles, eggs, guava juice and homemade goodies.
Next, we walked the waterfall and bamboo tree trails - so beautiful and peaceful.
We didn't want to leave and even inquired about staying another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii