Get there before dark to truly enjoy all the wonders of this inn. As soon as you show up, all your cares melt away. Be sure to trek all the way down to the waterfall pool. It's not hard. Take the bamboo trail too. Len has done a beautiful job with this garden, you can tell it is a labor of love. The rooms are pretty darn perfect. The bed is like you are sleeping on a big puffy soft cloud. It's so mellow here. The breakfast is very good too. I wish we would have stayed another night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii