This place is as advertised -- very comfortable, spiritual and relaxing, attractively built and decorated in Asian motif, and with all details attended to. The breakfast was delicious and served graciously in a relaxed and very friendly manner. Guests treated with respect and smiles and helpful information for all. The drive up from town a little long, but enjoyable. The waterfall provides a pleasant "white noise" which is soothing for sleep, and helps drown out the ubiquitous recently-introduced tree frogs that have become a fact of life especially in this part of the island.
Rooms a little small but adequate for our needs.
We have no reservations highly recommending this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii