My husband and i were meeting my older son and his girlfriend in Hilo. It was their first trip to the Big Island. What a great to start the vacation! The road is a bit lonely, but trust the signs and you will get there. The setting is beautiful, and they have paths down toward the waterfall and a bamboo garden. In the morning your breakfast is cooked for you by the nicest person. It took us a minute to find the sign that shows who is registered for the night, but if you remember which building you have a room in, your name is on the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming Inn offering 10 rooms or a private guest house. Three waterfalls and a botanical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii