My husband and i were meeting my older son and his girlfriend in Hilo. It was their first trip to the Big Island. What a great to start the vacation! The road is a bit lonely, but trust the signs and you will get there. The setting is beautiful, and they have paths down toward the waterfall and a bamboo garden. In the morning your breakfast is cooked for you by the nicest person. It took us a minute to find the sign that shows who is registered for the night, but if you remember which building you have a room in, your name is on the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings. The residence, which includes our largest family suite, the Jade Cottage with a private covered lanai, the Pagoda Guest House with it’s own kitchen, and the Harmony House with some of the best waterfall views. Breakfast is provided daily and included with your room rate. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. Mention our tripadvisor add and we will give you a 10% discount. (Only when booking directly with us) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii