This place was amazing. Very informal checking in, they leave the key in the door to your room. The feeling is so peaceful when you arrive. The bamboo garden is cool and you must jump in the waterfall! It was so worth it! Everyone was genuine and good hearted. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great, made to order omelets, fresh fruit and the best coffee. The only "bad" thing about the room is that its next to the kitchen, so when breakfast gets started, you get up:) But that is pretty much how Bed and Breakfast places work. It is not a hotel or motel, so if that is what you are seeking this is not it. If you would like a peaceful, restful time and to do something special, this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings. The residence, which includes our largest family suite, the Jade Cottage with a private covered lanai, the Pagoda Guest House with it’s own kitchen, and the Harmony House with some of the best waterfall views. Breakfast is provided daily and included with your room rate. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. Mention our tripadvisor add and we will give you a 10% discount. (Only when booking directly with us) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii