We stayed at the Inn for 4 nights at the end of our honeymoon and frankly we were disappointed. On a positive note, the setting is beautiful, the waterfall is stunning and Leah our breakfast hostess was friendly. However, we were surprised by the lack of welcome, you're left to find your own way via white board directions. Our room only had one bed side table and nowhere to hang our clothes or unpack some items. Very basic accommodation and the bed was small. The owners failed to email directions after we phoned them and then when we saw them during our stay they were totally disinterested and avoided eye contact. It was the only place we stayed that we wouldn't recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii