Unfortunatley I did not arrive until 5pm. I never saw the inn keepers as there is no place to check in. I stayed in the Japanese still room and while it was nice the room (size wise)the room needed some cleaning. The fan had an inch of dust layered on it. The walls, ceilings also had several holes and a smoke detector was missing. The view though was incredible. I unfortunatley left the property early morning and did not have breakfast but did find little information in regards to time of breakfast etc. Would I recommmend the propery. Sure, the setting is worth it alone. Would I stay again? Maybe?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls sits among 22 lush, natural acres, surrounding Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall. The Kulaniapia experience is like no other, just 15 minutes from town, but completely away. Whether you come for relaxation, adventure or both, nothing quite prepares you for how much you find of each. Those seeking adventure are invited to sign up with the Kulaniapia Adventures team for a guided, 120 foot rappel down our namesake waterfall. Accommodations are provided in several asian inspired buildings providing accommodations ranging from standard/waterfall view rooms and family suites, to fully detached cottages and a Pagoda Guest House with a full kitchen. Enjoy a wholesome, locally sourced breakfast and the big island’s best coffee, all while enjoying the view of our namesake falls each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Kulaniapia Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hotel Hilo
- The Inn At Kulaniapia Falls Hilo, Hawaii