“Majestic Flight”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Majestic Flight”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We flew with my 5 year old sun, 8 year old daughter and two of my best friends who are retired. The smoothest flight of my entire life with awesome music playing in the background. A truly memorable experience watching molten lava boiling and pouring into the ocean is what we left with. Friendly crew. We actually saw lava flows burning and topling trees.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank MRLOERA

• Korean first
Westminster, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Everyone was super duper friendly and accommodating. The sights were simply beautiful - breathtaking. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

Visited November 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Safari Helicopter tour over Hilo was the best thing we did in Hawaii. The whole experience, from making the reservation to the actual tour, was wonderful. After we booked the tour, our computer had problems and we lost all of our emails. I had to call Safari and ask them to send the email confirmation again. I spoke to David and he was very helpful. Also we had to be picked up at the cruise port and David picked us up. He was so friendly and very accommodating (my husband had difficulty walking and was in a wheelchair). And the pilot was exceptional. He made sure everyone was able to take pictures no matter where they were sitting. This tour is definitely a five-star experience!

2 Thank Gwen B
Los Angeles, California
“Helicopter ride”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I loved the ride and the service. A van came to pick me up at the resort. They even called to say they may be 5 mins. late. The staff was pleasant and friendly. Steve was our pilot and he was so knowledgeable. He was fantastic! I highly recommend this trip.

1 Thank Jude1013
Bern, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We made a helicopter ride and absolutely enjoyed it! Our pilot did fly next to the newest spots of the crater and always made more than one circel so people on both sides of the helicopter could see it and take photos. I can highly recommend Safari Helicopter Tours!

2 Thank ethomet