My friends and I discovered the Hilo Bay Hale two years ago, desperately searching for a nice place to stay during the Merrie Monarch Festival 2009. We had a wonderful time there - last year and this year!
Danny and Matthew are very attentive and caring hosts. The rooms are beautifully decorated, asian style, each with a great sense for details and with an own lanai. You can even feed the kois from the lanai of the Tsunami Room. The garden around the house is so green and lush, just could just chill out at the B&B all day!
The open air breakfast is awesome - staring out with fresh gardenias on the table of the lanai next to the kitchen, great Kona coffee, loads of fresh fruit and delicious daily specials like french toast or omelettes. We really enjoyed the company of the other guests during breakfast too.
Needless to say that we are very much looking forward to come back in 2011!
Aloha & a hui hou!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Hilo Bay views from this beautifully restored 1912 historic home in the heart of Hilo, close to all the wonderful markets, cafes and galleries that make Hilo so famous. Each room has a private lanai with views of magical koi ponds and/or Hilo Bay and are furnished with period antiques and unique island art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilo Bay Bed And Breakfast
- Hilo Bay Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast Hawaii