We stayed at Hilo Bay Hale for 3 days and I only wish we could have stayed longer. We were in the James Michener room, which is stylishly decorated and includes a lovely private lanai and big luxurious bathtub. Our hosts were fun, interesting and very knowledgeable about the area, hence gave us several tips for lesser known attractions to visit. Breakfasts were ample and delicious, including lovely fresh fruit every day, and overall we had a wonderful time. If you stay at HBH, I highly recommend an evening bath with the windows open so you can relax to the song of the coqui frogs – an amazing experience. The HBH is one of our most favorite places - we'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Hilo Bay views from this beautifully restored 1912 historic home in the heart of Hilo, close to all the wonderful markets, cafes and galleries that make Hilo so famous. Each room has a private lanai with views of magical koi ponds and/or Hilo Bay and are furnished with period antiques and unique island art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilo Bay Bed And Breakfast
- Hilo Bay Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Bay Hale Bed & Breakfast Hawaii