We are staying here for the second time in two weeks, so that should say something.
Great value - not romantic.
Internet in the room only w/ an Ethernet cable they provide. Wireless in the lobby and they will print documents for you if you email it to them.
I'm traveling w/ my good friend and business associate.
Good: the prices are amazingly reasonable. Staff is willing to help and kind.
Bad: the exterior and much of the interior is VERY dated. The elevators are mid 70s?? and scary, HOWEVER there are new owners and they are getting ready to put a large amount of $$ into the place.
Bottom line: great value - we got a clean, basic room, for 77-88/night base before taxes. Very good. Also, pay laundry machines on site which was nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the relaxed pace of Hawaii Island when you stay at the iconic Hilo Naniloa Hotel, located near downtown Hilo's quaint shops and eclectic restaurants, and the Hilo Airport. A favorite destination of both kamaaina and visitors for generations, our waterfront hotel welcomes you with comfortable and affordable accommodations,pool, golf course, and 24-hour front desk. As a bonus, when you book directly with Hilo Naniloa Hotel each guest receives a FREE round of 9-hole of golf for every day of your stay! FREE daily continental breakfast - fruit ,danish, juice and coffee. NOTE: THE HOTEL IS UNDERGOING RENOVATIONS COMPLETED SUMMER 2016. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilo Naniloa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hotel Hilo
- Hawaii Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Naniloa Volcanoes Hilo
- Hi Naniloa Hotel Hilo
- Hilo Naniloa Hotel Hawaii