“Great icecream”

Tropical Dreams Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hawi
Description: This little old fashioned ice cream parlor and coffee shop has the best selection of Tropical Dreams flavors found on the Big Island. We loved the Green Tea Ice Cream, but the Coconut was good, too. Several sorbet flavors were available. All of the shops in Hawi look like they have been around for decades and this is no exception, but that's part of this town's charm.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband and I heard this place had wonderful icecream, well we heard right! I am not much of an icecream person but I got a waffle cone ( can't remember the flavor) and my husband got a vanilla one and it was delicious!!!!! I wish we could have visited this place again! You have to go get some icecream while visiting here! You won't be sorry!!! Yum Yum!! Great, now I am craving it again and I am stuck here at home in snow. Wish I were back!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is by far the best Ice Cream and Sorbet I have ever tasted, unusual flavors and the old standbys with a local twist. Freshly made at the factory here....I can't drive by it without stopping to see what divine new flavor they have come up with this week!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stopped by at Tropical Dream after our adventurous hike down to Pololu Valley. The instant gratification from tasting mac nut and coconut cream ice cream was heavenly.
They also serve sandwiches and coffee as well. There's a small section that sell crafts in the store. A good stop for ice cream in Hawi!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Tropical Dreams id our Islands best and has been rated so for years.
On a hot day while traveling there is nothing more satisfying than choosing any of their great flavors.
While here as a visitor, you will be introduced to our many fruits and you will go home looking everywhere for them!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Tropical Dreams has quickly become my favorite ice cream. It is very tasty and the perfect treat during your visit to Hawi. A sandwich at Lighthouse Deli and a cone at Tropical Dreams = satisfaction.