“Amazing”
Review of Health In Motion

Health In Motion
Ranked #9 of 17 things to do in Hawi
More attraction details
Owner description: Health In Motion is a family run and operated massage studio based in charming Hawi in North Kohala on the Big island. Lush, green and tropical, this area is refreshing and exotic. Quaint old houses left over from the sugarcane days give the area an “old Hawaii” feel. Breathtaking valleys, steep cliffs, strong ocean breezes and sun showers are all part of what makes this stunning place so enchanting. Come support our local businesses, eat out at one of our restaurants, go on a zipline, ATV tour, or take a hike down Pololu Valley and then come get a therapeutic massage at Health In Motion. A day well spent!This beautiful massage establishment is housed in an old style plantation house right off the main street. The architecture and style is like walking back in time. Escape for a moment in its soothing shades of earthy tans and green, feel the history of the building itself, and simply relax and unwind.So please, come spend a day with us. You can enjoy one of our therapeutic massages designed with your specific needs in mind. Creating the perfect treatment to soothe your tired muscles and relax your mind and spirit.Health In Motion is a fully licensed, onsite, massage studio where our certified massage therapists are trained in various modalities. Pamper yourself or a loved one with one of our luxurious spa treatments.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed at the Fairmont Orchid which is known for its spa services. A quick day trip yo Hawi, I had a 90 minute massage there. Half the price and better massage!!!

Visited February 2014

Kapaau, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

As a tourist I wanted to get away from the high-dollar spa atmosphere and get a personalized massage. I went to this little place located in the town on Hawi on the northern tip of Hawaii. The therapists were highly skilled, wonderful, nice, courteous and the best. I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling or just stopping in.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kulani B
Anchorage, AK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Great vacation relaxer!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Hawi for four nights recently. After a couple of days of hard swimming in rough waters and some decent morning hikes we were ready for some tlc. Fortunately Ambre came to our rescue with a skillful massage that combined some real skill with great intuition. She was just firm enough to get the job done without making us sore the next day. We'll be returning the next time we're in Hawi.

san diego, california
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Perfect massage”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had been searching on the Internet for a private massage office since I didn't want to go to a spa at an expensive hotel and found Health in Motion. Drove up from Waikoloa which was an easy drive and found the place across the street from Bamboo restaurant.
Bonnie was on time and did a wonderful deep tissue massage to work out my issues. It even lasted a while since I was relaxing in Hawaii!
If I lived on the Big Island, I'd go here regularly but I'll have to wait until I return next year.

Visited February 2013
Kapaau
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

This is a a sweet family run business,offering quality massage to local residents and visitors. Try it, you'll like it!