“Suuuuper cooool experience!”

9-Line Zipline Experience
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Hakalau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Umauma Experience is home of the only viewing area for The Famous Triple-Tier Water Falls. We have a 9-Line zip line adventure, tropical garden, river walk, swim and kayak experience. It's an experience of a lifetime! We have over a dozen waterfalls on our zip line adventure and beautiful ocean, mountain and river views. Come and see the natural beauty of the Big Island.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Des Moines, Iowa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Suuuuper cooool experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

They have many options. We did the 9 line one. It was an aswome experience.
Super organized . The zip line team is very professional and helpful.

The fall and forest views are another spectacul per se.

• Korean first
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

This was the only zip line I could find on the island that allowed children over 35 lbs to participate. I took my 6 yo daughter with me. We had a great time and she especially love the dual lines on the first 4. The view was incredible, both out to the ocean and over the waterfalls. The guides we very friendly as well. It was expensive, but what zip line isn't? I would definitely recommend this, especially if your younger child is a daredevil.

1 Thank Emily D
San Francisco, California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Go for it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Guys, you should do it! They really zip above the waterfall))) sometimes it's crazy high and you will yell ))) the crew was amazing! Very professional, friendly guys.
Everything is safe and it's much fun. Don't forget to rent the helmet with camera, we did it for 60$ and got hillarious movie about our ride!
My 8 yo said it was the best day inBig island!
You'll be thrilled, go and do it! No doubts :-)

Visited January 2013
Brooklyn, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Awesome Ziplining Experience with Outstanding Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been on this zip line tour twice on my trips to Hawaii. And I can honestly say I wouldn't choose any other tour while on the Big Island. This tour has great runs, with awesome views of the forest, ocean, large stream, and even an old lava tube! The tour guides could not have been better. They are the most friendly and knowledgeable guides out there. The grounds at this tour are also plentiful with beautiful flowering trees and fruit trees. I would recommend this tour to anyone.

Le Claire, Iowa
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The Umauma Experience zipline is a wonderful family excursion on the Big Island of Hawaii. The views during the experience are fantastic and the zip lining is thrilling, yet extremely safe. We would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to see the great island and experience an exhilarating zip line experience. An added bonus is the drive to Umauma Falls and the beauty of the island.