After a hot and dusty backpacking trip, my husband and I decided to spoil ourselves on our last day experiencing the Big Island...and boy did we ever! This gorgeous place happened to have one room left and we could not have been happier. From the moment we arrived we were showered with hospitality and the real Aloha spirit. From the breath taking views, to the comfy porch, to the delicious homebaked cookies and fresh Island fruit, to the hot tub, the outdoor volcano shower to the comfy bed and gorgeous breakfast, we were in heaven and regretted that we had found this treasure so late in our trip! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Ka'Awa Loa Plantation Hawaii/Captain Cook