“Paradise On Earth!...”
other travelers have booked this property
Crows Nest Crows Nest & Hale Huna cottage
Peacock & Fern patio
Fern & Peacock rooms
Hale Huna
Hale Huna deck
Jungle Queen boat room. $89/n.
Jungle Queen boat room
Koi ponds
Jungle kitchen for guests
Breakfast buffet
Our bananas
Our peacock Romeo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LizTaylor...
Toronto, Canada
“Paradise On Earth!...”
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

The setting is so incredibly beautiful here! ~~I'm a Very Seasoned-Traveller....but have honestly Never found a place as Charming & Peaceful as This! I don't even know where to start with this review!! I felt as though I was living in the middle of the most beautiful Tropical Flower Arrangement on Earth!! I had a Mango Tree just outside of my room... and would venture into the jungle to gather fresh Passion Fruit each morning. There are Peacocks, and chickens...and cool geckos everywhere!! I Simply Loved It!! I was travelling alone, and felt Very Safe & Comfortable Here!! (For Two Weeks!!) I Will Be Back!... I need to bring my son to see this place!
Breakfast was Plentiful & Excellent Every Morning!...and Christian (the new owner) was an exceptional Host. Thank You With All My Heart!...For an Amazing Experience!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing