“Okay for an inexpensive meal”
Review of GUY'S GRINDS - CLOSED

GUY'S GRINDS
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Colchester, Vermont
“Okay for an inexpensive meal”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We stopped on a Friday night and enjoyed the live band. The food was nothing really special, but it was okay for a roadside stand. Drinks were available for purchase at the store next door (part of the same building).

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dave327

Kingsford
“great find”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

we stopped here while we were out exploring the island one day and how nice. This place is small right on the main road with fantastick food and great service. I did not know what to order and the lady reccommended the korean chicken so that is what I went with and my husband ordered a teriakki chicken sandwich fabulouse. We both enjoyed are lunch we split our meals between us and both were so good. We went inside the little store and bought drinks for our meal and some baked goods to take back to our condo later. Really good food here and friendly service.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank dianem163
Florida Keys, Florida
“BAD EXPERIENCE NEVER AGAIN!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I ordered food to go when I got there it was not ready
then it was cold and there was a cockroach in my meal.
Go at your own risk. When I complained Guy the owner
went off on me, it was scary, I think he needs the health
department and a attitude adjustment.

• Visited July 2012
3 Thank dararuth
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent Roadside Stand”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had the ahi and it was fabulous. Great little place with affordable prices. We plan on going back for breakfast.

Visited October 2012
“Great casual spot to eat or take out food while exploring the island!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

Guys grinds is located next to Ege Store in Honaunau. You place your order at the window and they deliver it to you in the patio or you can take it with you. The patio has a very nice ocean view. Guy and Dave cook up great breakfasts and lunches with daily specials. We love their steak and eggs and their deluxe burgers and fish sandwiches are our favorite. They also have yummy plate lunches and local dishes.
They are open until 7 pm with entertainment on Friday evenings