“Adult family reunion”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
NyRoach
“Adult family reunion”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2013

After announcing our return to the big island for the third time our extended families decided to join us and we decided to branch out from our normal and searched the web to find the Pu'uhonua House. It was a great find! We filled the house with laughter and stories as our family was together again for the first time in years. The views are amazing, the openness of the main level with the sliding glass panels, and the hospitality of Dan W are second to none. Dan is very helpful and knowledgable of the who, what, and where of the big island. We couldn't thank him enough.
Kitchen is very well equipped, bathrooms are nice and clean. The only downside is the steep driveway and lack of outdoor shower but that's just being way too picky. Those two cons are easily swept away when you stand on the roof (yes, roof) and watch the sunset.

Date of stay: July 2013

Calif
Reviewed September 30, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Date of stay: September 2013
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing