Beautiful setting, outside of the hustle and bustle of Kona. Dogs in area bark lots in morning, but owner's dog is much better behaved. Sunsets were fabulous as were the gorgeous lizards on decks. We all loved the breakfast and fabulous local fruits served each morning. Mostly pros can be said. Cons were dogs/roosters in area, musty smell in lower level, lower level kitchen could use updating... fridge really loud! Daily sweeping would've been good.
B&B fit our needs beautifully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and luxury await you! We are in the heart of the Kona Coffee Belt, 10 minutes away from some of the best snorkeling on the island. Enjoy a beautifully landscaped acre of tropical flowers, coffee trees, avocados, bananas, papayas, and citrus trees. Relax in one of two private one bedroom suites with kitchenettes, living areas, and king sleep number beds. Grill some fresh fish from the market and sit on your lanai and watch the sunset. Take a book and spend some alone time in the garden. Leave your stress behind and relax, refresh, and rejuvenate! We are easy to find and access... only one turn off the main highway and no "country roads". Luxury and Aloha await you! Welcome Home to South Kona Hideaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your South Kona Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Kona Hideaway Hotel Captain Cook
- South Kona Hideaway Hawaii/Captain Cook